Subject: Official invitation - NB6 and Ireland Health Summit in Copenhagen on 26 May 2025
From: "Siri Caroline Spangsdorf" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Leena Prozes" <[email-masked]>, "Gerli Baida", "Vootele Veldre"
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2025 09:59:46 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues at the Ministry of Social Affairs,

In following up on the below, please see attached the official invitation 
for the Minister of Social Affairs, HE Ms. Karmen Joller to participate in 
the Nordic-Baltic Health Summit on 26 May 2025 in Copenhagen.

As always, please do not hesitate to get back to me for further inquiries.

Best regards,

Siri

_______________________________________________________

SIRI CAROLINE SPANGSDORF /  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

FIRST SECRETARY

DIRECT: +372 6306 423 / MOBILE: +372 5332 0237

ROYAL DANISH EMBASSY, TALLINN

WISMARI 5 / 15047 ESTONIA

PHONE: +372 6306 400

E-MAIL:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://um.dk/en/about-us/organisation/contact-information/the-ministry-of-foreign-affairs-of-denmark-personal-data-policy> 
HOW WE PROCESS PERSONAL INFORMATION

Fra: Siri Caroline Spangsdorf
Sendt: 10. januar 2025 09:34
Til: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'Leena Prozes' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Emne: Save the date - NB6 and Ireland Health Summit in Copenhagen on 26 May 
2025

Dear colleagues at the Ministry of Social Affairs,

The Minister for the Interior and Health of Denmark is planning to host a 
Nordic Baltic Health Summit on 26 May 2025 in Copenhagen. As part of the 
preparation for the Danish presidency of the Council in 2025, the Ministry 
of the Interior and Health of Denmark intends to use the Summit to gain a 
better understanding of the current political climate, explore shared 
perspectives, exchange experiences and address important issues such as the 
pharmaceutical package.

We are reaching out now to provide an opportunity to reserve the date. An 
official invitation to the Summit will be extended to your Minister of 
Health HE Ms. Riina Sikkut within the coming weeks.

We look forward to engaging in constructive dialogue on the future direction 
of EU health policy and the current geopolitical challenges affecting the 
European Union.

For any inquiries regarding the Health Summit, please do not hesitate to 
reach out. Questions and inquiries can be directed to Frances O’Donovan at 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

Best regards,

Siri

_______________________________________________________

SIRI CAROLINE SPANGSDORF /  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

FIRST SECRETARY

DIRECT: +372 6306 423 / MOBILE: +372 5332 0237

ROYAL DANISH EMBASSY, TALLINN

WISMARI 5 / 15047 ESTONIA

PHONE: +372 6306 400

E-MAIL:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://um.dk/en/about-us/organisation/contact-information/the-ministry-of-foreign-affairs-of-denmark-personal-data-policy> 
HOW WE PROCESS PERSONAL INFORMATION